Welcome to Ichiban Joyas!

Hello, my name is Jenn Ramirez and I am here to make jewelry for those who like to stand out, make a statement, and be truly unique. All of my items are handmade and sculpted by me with polymer clay. I love working with polymer clay because it allows me to have the artistic freedom to go where I want with each individual piece.

I believe in constantly evolving with my work, therefore you will never see me do that same thing over and over. I feel that keeps us from moving forward in our journey to become better artists.

I take custom orders as well, so the possibilities are endless with me!

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blogs and see the daily life of Ichiban Joyas!

Happy shopping and thank you for making Ichiban Joyas happen!


Be truly unique with wearable art!















Sunday, October 3, 2010

Let's talk CUSTOMS!

First, I wanted to send a big THANK YOU to all of the folks that stuck around while I've been away in Okinawa. I know I promised customs again in July, and then I had to leave for over a month. Then I moved to a new city and that's always a process in itself! My stay in Okinawa was a true eye opener for me. I was able to take in the true beauty of the island and see my family. I appreciate everyone that left me messages, emails, and wanted to make sure I was doing well while Ichiban Joyas! was on hold. I really love you all!

Ok, so let's talk CUSTOMS!

I have received emails and messages regarding customs, and though I really wanted to introduce new items to my shop, I would rather take on customs and work new items in between them. So this blog is to establish some new policies I have regarding customs.

These new policies will ensure that each customer will receive their order promptly and in a timely manner. I want everyone to be happy. :)

New policies on Custom orders as of 10/04/2010: (Will change if needed)

1. I will be taking only 10 custom orders per month. I will indicate if I met my max orders for the month.

2. Each custom order is limited to three items per customer. This means that you can request 1 necklace, 1 bracelet, and a pair of earrings. Or any variation you can think of, as long as it is limited to 3 items per customer. But, if you only want one custom item, that's okay too! :) Exceptions to this policy will be made depending on the situation. :)

3. If you have pictures, please, please, purdy please include them with your order. They are such great sources of references for me.

4. Be as detailed as a possible in your custom order. Indicate colors, size of charms, the length of the bracelet, or necklace you want your charm to be on. The more information you provide, the better I can create what you envision.

5. Customs take time as they are usually items I've never made, so I do request a few days at minimum to go through protypes, etc. I will always keep you updated on my progress and completion.

6. This was in effect before I left. I will not make any items that are copyrighted or trademarked. This is a hard one for me because I really enjoyed making Mario characters and Starbucks drinks, but I need to protect my shop and want to make sure that I keep my own creativity and pieces original.

7. Prices vary per item and vary depending on difficulty and materials used. I do however believe in making jewelry for everyone, so I won't price anything that will break the bank.

8. Payment is always through paypal.

* As I begin taking customs again, I may add more policies or take some away! Just stay patient with me as I continue to make my little business grow.*

Oh and how do you order?

Send me an email at ichiban_joyas@yahoo.com

or simply convo me on my Etsy shop. http://ichibanjoyas.etsy.com


As of 10/04/2010, I am taking on custom orders again! I'm ready!

Jenn :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi! We are following your blog now, coming over from Link Love, we are already a fan of your page on Facebook! I really hope you will come and visit us back at Just Married with Coupons

    ReplyDelete